Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 24 of 30: What gives you sincere happiness?

Let me start off by apologizing. Hosted a brunch Saturday that turned into dinner and then a night out with friends. So I wasn't able to post anything but we had a great time!!!

Moving on.... Sincere Happiness!

The goofy and ridiculous moments that you think no one will understand and you realize they do and you can't stop laughing... either of you! Like, the laughter becomes contagious and after a while you don't even remember why you were laughing in the first place, but can't stop!! I live for those moments.

The innocence of children. The way they give love without recourse. The way they play and innocently ask questions about their differences, but could care less about said differences after their question is answered. How the smallest things bring them joy!

Looking out the window on lazy day with the fireplace going and looking at a fresh blanket of snow.

A crisp fall day walking through the St. James Art Fair and the leaves are falling and the colors are changing.

Having movie night with my parents in the basement. Their commentary... hysterical!!!

I know you guys will probably think this wrong but a good trip and maybe even a fall as long as no one is hurt... makes me double over and loose it! Then I have to text Akia and laugh again! We're goofy!

The times you pray and pray and pray for something and God moves and it gives you a sense of peace about whatever you were praying about!

My family reunions, doesn't matter what we're doing, I just love to be around them!

Resting my head on a cool pillow after a long day and wrapping up in my comforters. Love that feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment