Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 27 of 30: If there was a movie about your life what actors would you cast and who would they play?

Okay, I have totally thought about this before!! My flair for dramatics has me feeling like no one can play me but I saw Fantasia's movie and Natalie King Cole's and I think they should have stuck to singing.

I think I'm going to let everyone play themselves. A good way to put a little change in everyone's pocket but if you get to acting a fool and making outlandish demands, you will be on the quickest greyhound going back to wherever you came from.

The problem I see with this is people trying to rewrite the script and OVER acting, like on Good Times (I strongly dislike that show).

Idk.... Only actor I can decide on is Ice Cube for my brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment