Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 30 of 30: Who am I?

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE 30 DAYS!!! Excited that I stuck with it and appreciative that it forced me to think about and in some ways deal with some subjects, explore some thoughts and ponder relationships in my life.

Back to the question...

I could easily say I am:

  • a child of God
  • a daughter
  • a sister
  • a niece
  • an aunt
  • a friend
  • a goofball
  • a creative person
  • lover of food and fashion
but...... I don't think any one of those things gives an accurate description of me because I am all of those things! More than anything, I am evolving, growing and changing everyday. Some days I am a ball of positivity and other days I am feisty and mean and some days I am downright confused but above all of these things I am happy with the woman I am becoming!

I have decided that I will keep blogging, won't be everyday but I will shoot for 2-3 times a week. I appreciate the support and love I have received while doing this. It means a lot! Buckle your seatbelt though, without a format... who knows what I will blog about!!! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment