Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 29 of 30: Who would you invite to the perfect dinner party? (Dead, living, historical, famous, not famous...)

This is going to take a huge table!!! There will probably be so many conversations going on at one, it will be crazy!!! Here's my list:

Me... duh!!
My parents
My Godparents
My paternal grandmother
Jesus
Tupac (rapper)
Aaliyah (singer)
Dame Dash (I know you're judging but I think his life fell apart when Aaliyah died)
Martin (comedian)
50 Cent (rapper)
Oprah and Gail
Steve Harvey (comedian)
Prince (falls out screaming, I love him)
Bernie Mac (comedian)
My Aunt Dena
My Uncle Henry
Hell, all of my aunts and uncles
My cousin Mike Richardson, he has the best commentary
Laz Alonzo (actor)
Lil Duval (comedian)
Richard Pryor (comedian)
Rev. Cosby (my pastor)
Iyanla Vanzant
Queen Latifah (rapper/actress)
Julia Roberts (actress)
Ashton Kutcher
Rev Run & Justine
Nia Long
Wood Harris
Mr. X (my Black History teacher from high school)
Martin Luther King and Malcolm X (going to show them youtube so they can catch up)
Derek (cousin, I just want to hear him sing one more time)
Aunt Marsha
Damon (cousin)
Kunta (Big Bro)
Vinny & Pauly from the Jersey Shore (I can feel you judging again)
Marvin Gaye (Singer)
Kevin Hart (comedian)
Terrance J (actor and I feel you judging again. He's corny but I like it)
Will Demps (Football player, main reason is he likes the movie Glitter)
Will Smith

I'm sure I could add more people but I actually want to have some stimulating conversations and debates, not just gawk at some of the fineness I invited or have people just acting a complete fool.



No comments:

Post a Comment