Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 12 of 30: What would you say your biggest fear is when it comes to relationships?

Now that I am nearing 30, my biggest fear is I will never meet the one and do all of the things I have hoped for like have a happy/healthy relationship, get married and have children.

By no means am I saying that 30 is old but geesh, how much longer do I have to wait? I'm exhausted on praying about it because it seems like they are falling on deaf ears.

And before anyone chimes in with their 2 cents, I did not ask for, my desire to move to the next phase of my life does not stem from what everyone else around me is doing. Looking around some seem really happy and I am happy for them but their story is just that "THEIRS."

Maybe I've read one too many books and looked at way too many movies about happily ever after and have been hypnotized.

I keep hearing friends and family, saying "he's coming just be patient," but frankly I'm out of patience and weighing my options on going to a sperm bank for my 31st birthday! DEAD SERIOUS! Already ran this by my parents and several friends, they are not too thrilled to say the least but who wants to be in their 40's trying to have a baby?

Idk... time will tell! Or my biological clock will get the best of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment