Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 9 of 30: What do you like the most about yourself?

This question is not specific... What do I like most about myself physically? Intellectually? Emotionally?

If we go with physically, I'm going to be shallow and say my boobs... Sue me! But, then again I like my hair, curls and and all. I like my legs too. All hell, I'm somewhat conceited!

I think the thing I like about me the most a whole is that I am equal parts hilarious and compassionate, although I don't show my sensitive side to many!

I will laugh at everything and I do mean everything! I get that from my father and NOTHING is more funny that when we get together (my brother included) and joke about every and anything while my mother feigns innocence and acts embarrassed by us! You name a place and we are acting up! Church... Restaurants... Shopping malls... Hospitals... I don't think there is a place that is off limits! The best part is I have is his gift to tell a joke and keep a straight face.

Plus, I really don't have a filter. (I try but it's just not function properly and I really don't care)

Life is too short, to not be able to enjoy it! Laughter is great for the soul and in my opinion builds character. If you can tell jokes, you should be able to take them as well. This new age stuff where people can't take what they dish and then get ready to fight or pull out a gun... foolishness!

My compassionate side has tears threatening to test my thug vernacular everyday, LOL! It seems like the older I get, the more I tend to just cry at the drop of a hat. Watching Lifetime is no longer an option for me! I cry over a lot too. Weddings, baby christenings, stuff I watch on television, all of the ginger ale or nutella being gone. Geesh! It only lasts for a moment and I hate for people to see me cry.

I do take a lot of stuff to heart. I wish I could heal and fix problems and wounds, those I love carry! I pray throughout the day about so much and nowadays the best prayers are for everyone else. I'm not saying I don't pray for my wants and needs but with age and wisdom comes the knowledge to know, had someone not prayed for me I would not be where I am.

So, to sum it up: My boobs, hair, legs, humor and compassion!

No comments:

Post a Comment