Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 6 0f 30: What is your phobia/fear?

I know that our religions teach us that we shouldn't fear anything but listen that all goes out of the window when something I don't like makes that fear surface and my heart feel like it's jumping out of my chest and about to fall out of my vagina!!!

The movie "IT" tops that lists, there's nothing scarier than that damn clown with those jacked up teeth, killing kids and blood floating all over the screen. I'm grown as hell! I'm talking real bills and responsibilities. And, I still feel like a toddler that hates that damn rat in Chuckie Cheese but my parents keep taking me back because of that movie! Let's just add all scary movies!

Bug, insects, rodents.... ALL of that! Landing on me, flying in my face, buzzing in my ear!

I know this sounds irrational but I have always had a fear of falling down the steps and breaking my teeth! I don't know why, I just do!

Haunted Houses and forests.... nope! Count me out!!!

Dogs, cats... hell, almost all pets! Don't need anything running and jumping on me! I have to think twice about bowing a child in the head when they unexpectedly jump on me!

Funeral homes (gagging at the current moment) THEY CREEP ME OUT! I'm scared that I'm going to get locked in one and all types of unexplainable shit is going to happen!

That's all I have for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment