Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 21 of 30: Who is your best friend in life?

I've thought about this question all day and came up with several answers....

Being a Christian, I suppose the most sanctified of Saints would expect me to say: My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ who saved a wretch like me (Catches the holy ghost). However, I'm sure the person who wrote these questions was probably talking about an actual person on earth right now in the flesh.

To be honest... I don't want to name one person or list why those I'm the closest to are the BFF's. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings but this is the truth. My friends all add to my life for different reasons. I appreciate my friendships with them and value the times we have spent, talks we've had, cries we've shared and times we probably should have been thrown on the alter or arrested.

To a certain extent friends after certain experiences and amounts of time become family.

I also think until I meet my "him," I can't name anyone person my best friend in life. Call it cliche or whatever you would like, but I hope the person I decide to spend my forever with will be my best friend for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment