Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 13 of 30: Favorite Movies

OMG.... This may be one of my favorite questions!!! And I cannot rank them in order, so I'll just list them!

Coming to America
Jumping the Broom
Brown Sugar
Poetic Justice
Hitch
What about Bob? (This is one of the funniest movies ever)
Funny Farm
Baby Boom
He Got Game
Our Family Wedding
ATL (know every line)
Baby Boy
Steel Magnolias (makes me cry my eyes very single time)
Something New
The Bestman
The Brothers
Soulfood
Waiting to Exhale
Step Brothers
Clueless
The Toy
Love & Basketball
Love Jones
A thin line between love and hate
Bad Boys (both of them)
Sex and the City
Game Plan
Harlem Nights
The Player's Club
Boomerang
Guess Who
This Christmas
Stomp the Yard
Glitter (Forget y'all I liked that movie)
Sparkle (Dare I say the new one over the old one. Whhhhhhiiiiiiittttttnnnnneeeeyyyyyy!!!!)
The Family that Preys
Bridesmaids
Hangover
Dreamgirls
Norbit
The Color Purple
Remember the Titans
Traffic
The Wood
Paid in Full

I'm sure there are more but that's all I have for now....


No comments:

Post a Comment