Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 20 of 30: Does love = sex?

According to guys trying to get in my panties "How can I know if I truly love you if I can't have sex with you? Love is more than emotional, it's physical too." <--- SMH!! (Is there some type of book that you jack asses are passing around and studying???!!) If I went by that logic the answer would be yes, but I don't think they are equivalent.

I think when you are truly in love, it heightens the sex because your connection is deeper than how her boobs and behind made your manhood jump or how his bicep flexing and the way he licks his full lips (fans self) has you secretly doing kegels.

People treat sex too casual for it to be equated to love, especially when so many people have been jaded by heart aches, generational curses and whatever other reason you front like you don't want, need or believe in love. If people fell in love each time they had sex with someone, we would have a lot of EPO's and episodes of Snapped and Cheaters.

Don't misinterpret, no one should force love or believe that a time frame (90 days) will make the love appear. If you're not ready, you're simply not ready and people shouldn't try and coerce you into thinking you can't have casual sex (HOPEFULLY IT'S SAFE SEX). Only you know what's best for you.

Whatever you choose to do, wrap it up!




No comments:

Post a Comment